Monday, March 4, 2013

Craftwork Cards CANDi - Shopping Cabo Style!

Happy Monday everyone! I hope your week is off to a great start! I wanted to share a layout I created using some new CANDi!


I was going through some of my vacation photos and came across these. My daughter and her cousin were having a good time shopping in Cabo! I loved the bright colors in the photos and these Echo Park papers were perfect! 


I used the new Flower Power Mia CANDi along with a black pen to create a corner border around one of the photos.


I also used Rainforest and Gingham Aurora CANDi for the centers of these accordian flowers! I love that CANDi comes in so many bright colors and fun patterns! And best of all, they are very light weight! 


I also had a lot of fun mixing up the colors and fonts in the title!

Thanks for taking time to check out my project! Enjoy your week!

Barb :)

For other idea on how to use CANDi on your projects, be sure to check out the CANDi blog HERE!

2 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

adorable layout, love the flowers and the lettering !!!
Paula

Her Essential Hand said...

Hey there Barb. That are groovy photos you ave srapped, a super groovy page to go with it!!
Great to be with you at FD :)
Take care Hun XO

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio